In the vast universe of anime and manga, power often takes center stage, showcasing incredible battles and characters who push their limits to achieve unparalleled strength. One intriguing power source is the Fruit of the Tree of Might, a legendary fruit that grants its consumer immense power. In this blog post, we’ll dive into the world of anime and explore the ten strongest characters who have devoured this extraordinary fruit. From iconic series like Dragon Ball Z, we’ll uncover the mightiest warriors who harnessed the Fruit of the Tree of Might’s power to leave an indelible mark on the annals of anime history.
10 Best Strongest Characters Eaten the Fruit of the Tree of Might
1. Goku (Dragon Ball Z):
Starting off with a bang, we have Goku from Dragon Ball Z, who consumed the Fruit of the Tree of Might to take on the villainous Turles. The power boost propelled Goku to new heights, enabling him to engage in a fierce battle and showcase his incredible strength.
2. Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z):
Of course, where Goku goes, Vegeta isn’t far behind. The proud Saiyan prince also tasted the Fruit’s power during his confrontation with Turles, amplifying his already impressive abilities and delivering a spectacle for fans to remember.
3. Turles (Dragon Ball Z):
The antagonist of the movie where the Fruit of the Tree of Might takes center stage, Turles utilized its power to challenge both Goku and the Z Fighters. His mastery over the fruit’s abilities posed a significant threat and further emphasized the fruit’s potency.
4. Tullece (Dragon Ball Heroes): Expanding beyond the main series, Dragon Ball Heroes introduces Tullece, an alternate version of Turles. This character’s consumption of the fruit showcases its enduring popularity and significance in the Dragon Ball universe.
5. Broly (Dragon Ball Super): Broly’s inclusion on this list demonstrates the Fruit of the Tree of Might’s influence across various Dragon Ball iterations. In the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie, this powerful Saiyan faced the wrath of the Tree of Might’s fruit-induced power, adding another layer to his formidable might.
6. Cumber (Dragon Ball Heroes): The enigmatic and malevolent character from Dragon Ball Heroes, Cumber, is another recipient of the Fruit’s power. His presence underscores how this mythical fruit continues to captivate both creators and fans alike.
7. Shallot (Dragon Ball Legends): Shallot’s appearance in Dragon Ball Legends brings the Fruit’s influence to the mobile gaming sphere. As a Saiyan warrior aiming for greatness, Shallot’s consumption of the fruit allows players to experience its effects firsthand.
8. Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super): Zamasu, the antagonist of the “Future Trunks” arc in Dragon Ball Super, sought strength beyond his limits. While not a traditional consumer of the Fruit, his fusion with Goku Black led to a unique utilization of its power, marking its significance in the series.
9. Frieza (Dragon Ball Z): Frieza’s legendary power is further magnified when the Fruit of the Tree of Might enters the equation. Although Frieza never ingested the fruit himself, its potential impact on an already formidable adversary cannot be ignored.
10. Dark Broly (Dragon Ball Heroes): In the expansive world of Dragon Ball Heroes, Dark Broly stands as a powerful testament to the fruit’s allure. This dark iteration of Broly wields the fruit’s power, showcasing the enduring fascination with its capabilities.
Conclusion: The Fruit of the Tree of Might remains an iconic element in the anime universe, granting its consumers immense power and elevating battles to epic proportions. Through characters like Goku, Vegeta, and various iterations of Broly, the fruit’s significance reverberates across different dimensions of the Dragon Ball saga. As anime enthusiasts continue to relish in these power-packed narratives, the legend of the Fruit of the Tree of Might lives on, leaving an everlasting impact on the world of animation.
You might be interested in these blogs as well