If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’re probably wondering when the new Harry Potter Legos come out. Here’s everything we know so far:
when do the new Harry Potter Legos come out? Release Date
The new Harry Potter Legos are scheduled to be released on August 4, 2023. This release date applies to most countries, but there may be some variation depending on your location.
There are four new Harry Potter Legos sets coming out in August 2023:
- Hogwarts Castle: This set is a replica of Hogwarts Castle, the iconic school from the Harry Potter books and movies. It includes over 6,000 pieces and features many of the castle’s most famous locations, such as the Great Hall, the Gryffindor Common Room, and the Chamber of Secrets.
- Diagon Alley: This set is a replica of Diagon Alley, the wizarding shopping street from the Harry Potter books and movies. It includes over 2,000 pieces and features many of the street’s most famous shops, such as Ollivanders Wand Shop, Gringotts Bank, and Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes.
- Hogwarts Express: This set is a replica of the Hogwarts Express, the train that takes students to and from Hogwarts. It includes over 800 pieces and features two train cars, a platform, and a troll minifigure.
- Hogsmeade Village: This set is a replica of Hogsmeade Village, the wizarding village near Hogwarts. It includes over 1,000 pieces and features many of the village’s most famous shops, such as Honeydukes, The Three Broomsticks, and Zonko’s Joke Shop.
Also, read – 7 Best Harry Potter Audiobooks: Magical Experience
The pricing for the new Harry Potter Lego sets has not yet been announced, but they are expected to be priced similarly to other Harry Potter Lego sets.
Where to Buy
The new Harry Potter Lego sets will be available to purchase from the official LEGO website, as well as from select retailers.
In addition to the four new sets listed above, there are a few other things we know about the new Harry Potter Legos:
- The new Harry Potter Lego sets are designed to be compatible with older Harry Potter Lego sets. This means that you can combine the new sets with your existing sets to create even more elaborate Harry Potter Lego creations.
- The new Harry Potter Legos sets include a variety of new mini-figures, including Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, and Draco Malfoy.
- The new Harry Potter Legos sets are designed for children ages 8 and up. However, they can be enjoyed by fans of all ages.
The new Harry Potter Lego sets are sure to be a hit with fans of all ages. They are a great way to show your love for the Harry Potter series and to create your own magical Harry Potter Lego creations.